She’s an athlete.
She’s a fashion designer.
She’s a philanthropist.
She’s a mother.
She’s a Champion.
|Major Doubles Titles:||14|
|Women's Player of the Year:||7 times|
- Growing up in one of America’s toughest cities, Serena Williams learned early on to face challenges with steadfast resilience.
- As a young girl, she dreamed of being the best tennis player in the world.
- She dedicated countless hours to perfecting her skills…making sure that every swing was better than the last.
- She trusted herself, believed in her passion for the game and kept pushing herself through highs and lows.
- On and off the court, Serena is a tireless advocate for equality.
- She fearlessly fights for causes she believes in, bringing gender and racial equality to the forefront of everyday conversations.
- Serena uses her voice to inspire, drive and spark change.
- She leads by example, day-in-and-day-out, because she knows that doing so creates a better future for all.